Are you a software product manager excited to work on mathematical, analytic solutions? Are you a data scientist eager to package real-world business insight? Our product management team is growing, and we are seeking an experienced data enthusiast to focus on our analytic offerings. If you are passionate about digging into large data sets and extracting data-driven insights to address complex business problems through analysis and visualization, join us.
- You are hyper-analytical, and passionate about testing and learning
- You are a great strategist who enjoys solving different kinds of unstructured problems
- You work well with people from varied backgrounds, and have a relentless focus on delivering results
- You think it is fun to identify and learn new technologies independently
- You seek an early stage software company because you like the impact you can have
In contributing to an industry-transformative, cloud-based, data-driven decision support platform focused on customer experience, you will be the voice of the product management team to ensure that the analytics products you intend to build (or improve) get delivered successfully.
You will be expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of market needs, working closely with prospects, customers, implementation partners and industry experts
- Craft a product roadmap with recommendations to the executive team that aligns with corporate strategy
- Manage the market research/design/build/test/release/analyze process end-to-end
- Communicate product requirements and designs continuously via agile methods
- Build mockups and prototypes to illustrate and test design thinking
- Collaborate with statisticians, engineers, and quality assurance to develop basic reporting, advanced analytics and statistical solutions that are well-received by our customers
- 5+ years in a technical role
- 2+ years working with large amounts of real data
- Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools
- Expertise in at least one statistical software package and proficiency in SQL
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Top-down thinker, excellent communicator, and great problem solver. Must be a strong team player.
- BS in a CS or related discipline or equivalent work experience. Domain expertise in Machine Learning, Statistics, Information Retrieval, or Graph Analysis is a plus.
Great to Have
- Experience as a product manager in developing highly scalable analytic solutions
- Experience with traditional CRM solutions, particularly Sales and Marketing
- Experience with a start up software company
- Experience in Hadoop/Spark and/or other MapReduce paradigms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com